Alzex Personal Finance is an elegant, super easy home accounting software
This accounting software enables anyone to manage personal income and expenses with ease. Alzex Personal Finance app will help you control your finances – understand where your money is going, pinpoint the areas of excessive expenditure and cut down unnecessary expenses. It is easy for beginners to get started with, requires no efforts to track finances and offers a wide range of functionality and settings for professional users.
With a glance at its summary view, reports and graphs, the user will gain deep insight into the financial health of the family budget, pinpoint areas of excessive expenditure and trim the budget. Featuring the scheduler, this accounting software also enables you to track expected income, spending and see how much money you’ll have at a future date.
Alzex Personal Finance is portable and can be installed and run from the USB flash drive. This accounting software meets all of your needs, whether you need to make a more realistic personal budget, want to get out of debt, or teach your children how to make a budget.
Alzex Personal Finance software key features
- Wide opportunities for transactions categorization. Categories, family members, payee and tags. Grouping, sorting and filters. The system of categories is designed as a tree that may have the unlimited number of sub categories. Unlimited tags for each transaction.
- Set up any number of different accounts, accounts grouping, hidden accounts. Unlimited number of currencies, download exchange rates.
- Enter current or scheduled transactions.
- Enter frequent transactions with a click using the History button.
- Install the application onto the USB stick.
- Multi-user support, password protection and access restrictions.
- Synchronization, import and export data.
- Work with one data base from many computers over local network.
- Debts and loans management.
- Personal budget.
- View all transactions organized by day in calendar.
- Analyze financial situation with reports, summary and trends.
- Events and tasks.
- Print reports, transactions, loans and budget items.
What can I say - this home accounting software is very user friendly, easy to use and is full of functions that covers almost all needs for making and following personal budget. Great! 10 out of 10!
For 25 years I have used Moneysoft - Money Manager software. Both in business and more recently to run home budget. It won't run on 64bit, and I have to admit that I found the prospect of learning new personal finance software a bit daunting. You can run most software at a variety of levels, but budget software can only be right or wrong. I am finding your accounting program easy to learn and really like it. Keep up the good work!
I 've worked with similar accounting software in the past, from Microsoft Money to other less known ones, I even created my own "solutions" using Access and Excel-that's as far as my programming knowledge goes, but your personal finance software is so simple and light to view and use that it is almost genius.